God is Love.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!

Woohoo! Finally getting better at this blogging thing! I need to get my wonderful big, Kristin, to help with a few more things on here :) She was featured on a website that shows all the Alpha Gam blogs around - super cool!
So this weekend was filled with two of my favorite things: Thomas Mott and Alpha Gam.  I got to hang out with Thomas all weekend, and Saturday was spent with my amazing sisters doing RTS (Recruitment Training School) to prepare for rush! I was a little sad because I won't be an active sister for recruitment this year - but hey, I'll be an alumnae! So I'll still get to help.  Our VP Recruitment, Steph, is doing an amazing job and is so organized and prepared already!! I can't wait to see the wonderful group of girls that I know they will recruit in January!

Sunday I woke up not feeling well at all, so I didn't go back up to Dahlonega for the second day.  Thomas's precious nephew, Cayden, turned 3 on Sunday and his parents had a little party for him.  He is the cutest three year old I have ever seen! I want to just steal him.  I'll try to find a picture of him to post on here - he's adorable!

Friday before I left I did another Body Rock workout - I was pouring sweat but I finished the whole thing! I took Saturday off, and last night Thomas and I did P90X Ab Ripper.  I truly already felt a little bit stronger! Then I did another Body Rock workout today and that feeling vanished!! But I really pushed and did my best, so I was okay with that.  Erin will be body rockin' with me tomorrow and I am really excited! Kristin and I have been reporting our results to each other each night, but it will be nice to have a partner! I really feel like I'm making progress on this goal and can't wait to start seeing my body change for the better!

Please comment if you guys have any healthy recipe ideas or fun cardio workouts - I think I need a little more of that to burn some fat, besides just strength training!
I'll let you know if Erin and I are successful tomorrow!
Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment