God is Love.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

So I'm linking up with Jamie again for

I like to write about things that are on my mind, but these little prompts are helping me get in the habit of blogging!
So this Wednesday...
I'm loving...that I do not have ANY classes tomorrow and my nice friend/classmate/coworker Leah is working for me tomorrow!! I am in desperate need of a day off to just rest for a while and get things done!

I'm loving....that tomorrow is also Alpha Gam's very first Barbeque Bash! We are really excited about it and I think we could raise a lot of money.  I love raising money for The Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation.  The foundation is a really great organization that supports so many things, like the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund, grants for sisters in times of crisis, and scholarships for sisters in college or graduate school (I plan on applying for one for optometry school!) Being the philanthropy chair was one of my favorite jobs.  Even though we don't raise an outrageous amount, we know that everything we raise is going to help people, and that's what really matters!

I'm loving...that next week is the LAST WEEK of classes before finals!! Hallelujah! This semester has been rough, and I am more than ready to finish it up!

I'm loving that...I actually cooked a pretty legit dinner tonight for Thomas and me! I made brown rice, peas, and raspberry chicken that actually turned out to be pretty tasty! I don't usually experiment (I'm a big recipe-follower) but I was pleased with these results :)

I'm loving...that Sunday is my awesome dad's birthday.  Let's face it, he's basically the best dad ever, and I owe a lot to him for the person I turned out to be.  He will be 44 years old! (Shhh...don't tell that I threw that out here!)
This is a perfect example of my dad! He is on the left, so nicely grabbing my boyfriend Thomas's chest during Thanksgiving at our house!

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday! If you're in town I expect to see you at the Barbeque Bash tomorrow at 6 p.m.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment